LA

LA

segunda-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2014




Last month on the site Instructables.com I saw one Nixie clock Project. I have to say that I love valves, I love everything that has old style and there is nothing more old style than tube valves. The problem is that in my country it’s impossible to find this kind of electronic device, and if you find, the price will be very expensive.
When I saw the Andrea Biffi’s Nixie clock ( www.instructables.com/id/simple-user-adjustable-DIY-Nixie-Clock ), I said: I have to build one!!!
At the same day I started to design my project. After passing the excitement of discovery, I concluded that this will not be an easy project. It is very hard to find electronic parts in my town. I have to buy everything at ebay. Parts are coming from Ukraine, China, England, etc.. I love Ebay!!!! To my luck Andrea is helping me a lot by answering all my questions.

As part of my Nixie quest I decided to build 3 clocks. I bought one Nixie DIY kit at the Ebay, which I intend to give as a gift to my father. It will help to kill my anxiety in building one Nixie clock and will give me more patience to build the others. The second one will be based on the Andrea’s clock. The last one will be my personal project of one single digit Nixie clock, that will have the case based in one scientific fiction movie.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário