LA

LA

quarta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2014



Last night I started to make the PCB. Using a laser printer (in my office has one  8) ) I printed the circuit in a normal paper. According Tips on the internet the best paper to do it is acetate or photo paper. I decided to go with normal just as a test, and for my surprise it works perfectly! I fixed the paper on the PCB using a Tamiya mask tape and using an iron (medium temperature) for around 2 minutes was enough to fix the ink on the PCB. Just put in cold water and remove the paper using a toothbrush. It’s not so easy, because the paper in fact is glued on the PCB. I tried to use boil water and I had the sensation that the work turns more easy. In the fridge with the water boiling I used the toothbrush to remove the paper (using soft movements). When finished, wash with cold/normal water and put it direct to corrode (don’t wait to dry). Just it. You can find more details here:
Pictures below:




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário